This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of our site (https://bitvincy.org). We use your personal information to better understand your usage of the site, and to collect traffic statistics.
By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (with replaced last byte), browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
- To keep track of whether you have pressed the “OK” button on the cookie disclaimer, so we don’t bother you with the notification if you have.
We may share the information obtained from Google Analytics with business partners who are interested in advertising on our website. The information shared with these business partners will not contain any personally identifying information (Google does not provide us with direct access to the data and therefore we cannot see this information).
You can opt-out of having your information collected by Google Analytics by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on provided by Google. This will prevent your information being used by Google Analytics. Doing this will not affect your ability to use our Site in any way. You can download the opt-out browser add-on here. We also honor the Do Not Track header and will not track visitors who have Do Not Track switched on.
- Information published on Bitvincy.org
The website https:// Bitvincy.org/ (hereinafter, referred to as the “Website”) provides information and material of a general nature. You are not authorized and nor should you rely on the Website for legal advice, business advice, or advice of any kind. You act at your own risk in reliance on the contents of the Website. Should you make a decision to act or not act you should contact a licensed attorney in the relevant jurisdiction in which you want or need help. In no way are the owners of, or contributors to, the Website responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behavior taken or not taken by you in reliance upon the Website.
The Website may contain translations of the English version of the content available on the Website. These translations are provided only as a convenience. In the event of any conflict between the English language version and the translated version, the English language version shall take precedence. If you notice any inconsistency, please report them on GitHub.
- Risks related to the use of Bitvincy
The Website will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
(1) Mistakes made by the user of any Bitvincy -related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong Bitvincy addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
(2) Software problems of the Website and/or any Bitvincy-related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any Bitvincy -related software or service.
(3) Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any Bitvincy -related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any Bitvincy -related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users’ wallets and/or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
- Investment risks
The investment in Bitvincy can lead to loss of money over short or even long periods. The investors in Bitvincy should expect prices to have large range fluctuations. The information published on the Website cannot guarantee that the investors in Bitvincy would not lose money.
- Compliance with tax obligations
The users of the Website are solely responsible to determinate what, if any, taxes apply to their Bitvincy transactions. The owners of, or contributors to, the Website are NOT responsible for determining the taxes that apply to Bitvincy transactions.
- The Website does not store, send, or receive Bitvincy’s
The Website does not store, send or receive Bitvincy’s. This is because bitvincys exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained in the Bitvincy network. Any transfer of title in bitvincy’s occurs within a decentralized Bitvincy network, and not on the Website.
- No warranties
The Website is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind regarding the Website and/or any content, data, materials and/or services provided on the Website.
- Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, the Website be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website.
The user of the Website agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with the Website or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
- Last amendment
This disclaimer was amended for the last time on February 24th, 2023.